Medtronic Neuromodulation did not have an existing website and were dependent on the global English site to communicate to local customers.
Unfortunately, the global website has a lot of information and deep navigation levels, making it difficult for users to find what they are looking for.
We proposed to develop a new responsive website from scratch with the objective of:
- Enabling users to find out more about the brand, therapies and products.
- Enabling users to locate hospitals in China that offer Medtronic therapies.
- We distilled the content from the global site, localized the content and developed a new information architecture by adopting a user-centric approach.
- The responsive website was developed on .NET platform supported by a customized CMS.
- Digital Strategy
- Website design
- Responsive website front end coding
- Website development
- User experience design (UX)
- Site information architecture
- .NET CMS